Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Careful who you care for

A while back I read an extremely good book, The Guardian by Nicholas Sparks. If you’ve ever read this book then you know that it is very good. It’s one of my all time favorites, but you’ll also know that the story is kind of creepy. It’s about a girl who gets stalked by a man. She comes home and finds things missing, and she feels someone watching her… it’s really good, but it will freak you out. In the end, the girl’s dog saves her life. Hence the name, The Guardian. The man who stalks her does not seem creepy, he seems really normal. She even was dating him and he was perfect, he gave her gifts and took her on really exquisite dates. But of course, there is always something missing from the guy that acts perfect. So she stopped seeing him and that is when things got scary. I know that this is not a something that I experienced, but I did learn a lesson from this book. You cannot trust anyone because you really don’t know who they are behind closed doors.  You shouldn’t be scared of everyone, but just take your time getting to know people, and be careful who your friends with, or who you date. I would recommend this book to anyone, but it really opens your eyes to another side of people and makes you reconsider being so open and trusting. I know that I have been careful, I think of that book often and how much I would hate for that to happen. I mean, being stalked doesn’t happen too often for most people, but it’s always possible. Be careful with people you do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment